Our not-for-profit clients address society’s most urgent and difficult challenges. They demand an organisation they can trust and partner with for the long term.
When it comes to experience in the not-for-profit sector, InConsult is well positioned to help. When you also consider the capabilities of our team, our work experience and our competitive fee structure, InConsult is the clear choice.
We Understand the Key Issues
We understand the challenges our clients face. Some of these include:
- Changing political environment and shifting government policy
- Reputational issues following child/sexual abuse
- Ability to secure funding arrangements to maintain sustainability
- Meeting hybrid performance benchmarks whilst maintaining expense constraints
- Human resourcing pressures including attracting and retaining staff, training and workloads
- Long term impact of stress on staff and volunteers working in areas such as disability services
- Working with diverse cultural and community groups
- Managing a range of stakeholder expectations
- Establishing appropriate governance arrangements
- Effectively managing operational level change following regulatory changes
Our team has years of hand-on not-for-profit sector experience. We develop long-term, trusted relationships with our clients, supporting them with highly tailored risk and governance solutions.
We have successfully delivered a number of risk and assurance projects that include:
- Independent reviews of various frameworks including risk management and governance;
- Conducting critical incident investigations;
- Design and implementation of risk management frameworks;
- Conducting strategic risk assessment workshops;
- Conducting project risk workshops;
- Assessing the level of risk maturity;
- Sketching and drafting realistic and practical risk appetite statements;
- Conducting realistic business continuity exercises;
- Training management, risk owners and Board members in risk management, risk appetite, business continuity and internal control; and
- Implementing our web-based and integrated GuardianERM.net risk management technology.
We have supported a diverse range of not-for-profit organisations and industry associations including:
|Actuaries Institute||Lifestyle Solutions|
|Aged & Comm Services Assoc||Link Housing|
|Auburn Diversity||New Horizons|
|CareWest||ON-Q Human Resources|
|Chartered Accountants ANZ||OZ Harvest|
|Common Equity||Pacific Link Housing|
|Evolve Housing||Samaritans Foundations|
|Insurance Council of Australia||YMCA NSW|
Did You Know?
InConsult was ranked by BRW as one of the fastest growing new companies in Australia.
We have supported some of Australia’s largest member based organisations.
We recognise the importance of supporting not-for-profit organisations and we donate to our clients’ charity events and functions.