Why choose InConsult?We go the extra mile; we strive for excellence by providing our clients with superior and unsurpassed services. We create value by utilising an efficient business model and by working in partnership with our clients. We facilitate teamwork, communicate progress regularly and transfer skills to sustain improvements and benefits. We strive to establish sound, long-term relationships built on trust, honesty and integrity.
Our PeopleFrom maximising business opportunities to reducing threats, we draw our capabilities from our team of experienced consultants. The quality of advice, the value of ideas and the soundness of strategy depends entirely on the quality of our people. We use methodologies that combine international standards, best practice and our ‘real life’ experience.
- In 2002, InConsult’s Risk Management Strategy developed for a global insurer was described by the insurance regulator (APRA) as “one of the top five” submissions.
- In 2003, InConsult designed, developed and delivered GuardianERM.net – a web-based and completely integrated risk management, audit, compliance and incident management system.
- In 2006, InConsult was ranked by BRW as one of the fastest growing new companies in Australia.
- In 2006, we pioneered research into risk management practices in local government through our Council Wide Risk Management (CWRM) Survey. Click here to download the latest CWRM 2014/2015 Executive Summary.
- In 2010, InConsult’s GuardianERM.net helped Pillar Administration win a prestigious industry risk management award.
- In 2011, Hunters Hill Council won an Enterprise Risk Management implementation award from efforts and assistance by InConsult.
- In 2012, Thrifty car rental presented an award to InConsult to recognise InConsult’s excellence in service and contribution to a business critical strategic project.
- In 2013, InConsult launched the One Minute Risk Manager channel on You Tube to deliver short videos to help educate and promote risk management.
- Our directors contribute to industry journals (e.g. Council Manager, Continuity Central) and speak at local and international conferences to share knowledge.
- Our free InTouch newsletter, pioneering research in local government risk management practices and thought leadership publications are read widely by risk, governance and audit professionals.