Once again InConsult are proud to be the principal sponsor of the industry-leading, Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Local Government Internal Audit Forum 2016 to be held in Sydney on 4 November 2016.
This annual forum, now in its 8th year, brings together the management and technical aspects that are defining local government internal audit and governance arrangements.
Focussing on the theme ‘Back to Business – Internal Audit Ready‘, some of the key issues to be covered on the program will include:
- Reshaping governance, risk and audit in a fit for purpose environment
- Auditing process efficiency – Undertaking service reviews
- Local Government Act Update
- Preparing people for change – The Northern Beaches Council case study
- Auditing asset management risk
- Integrating IT systems – Unravelling crossed wires
The forum provides a unique opportunity for all governance stakeholders within the sector including mayors, general managers, councillors, audit committee members and internal audit, risk, compliance and governance professionals, to gather to address the current and emerging risk, internal audit and governance issues impacting upon the local government sector.
InConsult will also host an exhibition stand at the forum. We would love to see you there. Come past, say hello, meet our directors and learn more about our services.
For further information and to register for this annual forum click here