InConsult is pleased to announce that it has been successfully appointed to the very first Local Government Procurement Internal Audit and Management Consulting Services Panel (LGP218).
Services delivered to NSW councils
Through the panel, InConsult will provide the following Risk and Management Consultancy Services to NSW councils:
• independent assessment of the effectiveness of risk management, internal controls and governance processes
• review of efficiency, effectiveness and improvement of processes and practices
• compliance audits, performance audits, specialist or generalist information technology audits specialist or generalist work health safely audits, environmental audits, financial audits
• consultancy, advisory and related professional activities
Benefits to NSW Councils
By using LGP218, Local Government Procurement expects to achieve the following outcomes:
• effective and independent internal audit function that provides timely and useful information
• enhance good governance and accountability and drives continuous improvement
• deliver management consulting services to implement audit recommendations, with the objective of reducing risk and improving internal processes
About Local Government Procurement
Local Government Procurement (LGP) is a business arm of Local Government NSW (LGNSW), the membership association for all councils in NSW. Established in 2006, LGP focuses on creating procurement efficiencies and building procurement expertise, saving councils significantly in time and dollars.ePoint website.
Established in 2001, InConsult is a leading professional services firm with extensive local and international experience in risk management, business continuity, fraud and corruption prevention, internal audit, assurance and GRC software development.
With over 95 NSW council clients, InConsult is one of the largest service providers to the sector.
NSW councils can contact InConsult on 02 9241 1344 to discuss their needs.