- Flexible Working Arrangement – Full time, part time or contract
- Remuneration negotiable
- Over 3 years experience
- Travel involved
InConsult is a progressive risk management and internal audit consulting firm with an established client base across many industries including local government, state government, ASX listed companies, insurance and not-for-profit.
Due to strong growth in our business, we require the services of additional experienced internal audit professionals to help deliver internal audit services to our clients across New South Wales.
This role will involve undertaking a wide variety of internal audit assignments at client premises under the supervision of an InConsult Director. As the timing and location of assignments will vary, we require someone with a degree of flexibility including the capacity to work from home when required.
Remuneration and terms of employment are negotiable and will depend on the skills and experience of the successful applicant. Due to the diverse nature of our clients’ operations, the role will provide an opportunity to conduct a range of different audits across many interesting areas.
To be considered for this role:
- You must have at least 3 year’s experience in internal audit, risk management and/or a related discipline.
- Posses highly developed communication skills – verbal and written.
- Have a sound understanding of various internal audit approaches including Computer Assisted Audit Technique.
- Experience in local government and/or state government will be highly regarded.
View detailed position description here.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Position closes: 8th June 2018