- Update your Business Impact Analysis (BIAs), key elements of your response plans such as your BCP, your IT-DRP orCyberThreat Response Plan.
- Hold Refresher Training for the Crisis Team and senior managers involved in implementing your response plans. Provide a high level run through on the concept of operation of various plans.
- Host a “Lunch and Learn” for all staff and line managers to outline their role in business continuity and resilience.
- Hold a “Morning Tea” and invite key managers to discuss their preparedness and key disruption risks they face.
- Conduct an Exercise for the Crisis Management Team. Stuck for ideas? Download our Business Disruption Exercise Scenario ideas.